European plug

European plug

One of the first things you need to realize is that Spain has different outlets and a different electrically current.  In the US we use 110v and there they use 220v.  Now a days, you are fine if you take your iPad or your computer without a transformer but you will need an adapter to be able to plug your American plugs to their outlets.  If you take any additional electrical items, make sure you do your research to see if they can be plugged there.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

nineteen − eighteen =